See how bright shoes immediately turn you into a dancing king?
-by Corey Lauren
Joel’s post on adding a little color to your spring wardrobe was great. Now, we’re going to dig a little deeper and discuss some colorful options for your feetsies (<—awww)!
Shoes! So, okay, I spent at least three hours going through all the men’s shoes on Zappos. I had no idea there were so many options of almost exactly the same shoe. Want an oxford? Oh, there are about 1,500 of them. Maybe having many style choices in shoe shopping is one of the few times it is good to be a girl…other than free drinks.
One of the most important reasons what you wear matters is, well I personally think, it reflects your confidence. Color is the easiest way to add interest to your ensemble. Think of it as your visual resume.
For Spring 2012, dude shoes didn’t get left off the list this year. Here are a few I like. Some a little more out there than others. Prince Harry’s are my favorite.
1. Onitsuka Tiger by Asics Ultimate 81 Zappos $65
2. Ecco Golf Street Premiere Zappos $140
3. Vivobarefoot RA Zappos $110
4. John Varvatos Filmore Chukka Zappos $398
5. Cole Haan Air Jasper Wingtip Piperlime $148
6. Ben Sherman Mayfair Canvas Piperlime $135
7. Prince Harry’s Blue Suede Shoes in Jamaica. Not available in stores yet.
*Comment below and let us know which one is your favorite.*